Great vision can die without great leadership. God has prepared us to serve by consistently placing us in positions of influence in his kingdom. We have been humbled to see God continue to use us to help others see His bigger vision for their lives, connecting them to God’s best. This sense of purpose has fueled our passion and calling to serve Him through education and medical missions.
Tenwek Hospital has asked for assistance with operational leadership. We are excited to come alongside Tenwek and support the hospital’s great vision by organizing systems, equipping hospital workers , and making disciples.
Provide hospital operational support in the following areas:
- Hospital ancilary services
- Hospital Operations analysis of systems and processes
- Strategic plan implementation
- Enhancement of interdepartmental relations and performance evaluation systems
- Training and equipping others to serve effectively in hospital administrative roles
- Build on existing teaching strategies with homeschooling mothers and their children
- Build relationships between families serving at Tenwek
- Enrich the special education instruction at the Baby Center
- David: Provide hospital operational support with emphasis on increasing operational efficiency.
- Kristie: Enhance and assist the homeschool community at Tenwek and the special education program at the Baby Center
- Tenwek Hospital in Bomet, Kenya
- Employees and families at Tenwek Hospital and the Baby Center